|Our company is International Veterinary and Agrochemical, Inc. (IVA, Inc.) and we are in the crop protection business, providing solutions to problems in the agriculture and industrial sectors.
The company was founded under the name Intervet Agricultural Products Enterprises (IVA) in 1995 by the late Danilo G. Bangco, who was formerly the general manager of the Agro division of Ciba Geigy, now known as the multinational company Syngenta.
IVA, Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is now being run by the founder's son, Henry Bangco (the President of IVA, Inc.), who is a graduate of Business Management at the Ateneo de Manila University and a Masters Degree holder in Entrepreneurship from the Asian Institute of Management.
IVA, Inc.'s rapidly expanding product line consists of insecticides, fungicides, molluscicides and herbicides.
DANILO G. BANGCO
To be among the top 5 preferred crop protection companies in the Philippines, providing high quality and world class crop protection products in the next five years.
- To provide synthetic and organic crop protection products with international quality at competitive prices to the banana, pineapple, mango and sugarcane plantations, corn and rice fields, and other crop areas.
- To help provide our customers with innovative and cost-effective solutions that enhance their productivity. We also aim to reward our employees and other stakeholders who contribute to the success of the company.
- To promote "Less Chem" and organic fungicides, insecticides and herbicides among Filipino farmers for greater health safety while bringing down the cost of pesticides by 5% to banana and pineapple plantations and farmers.
- To solve pest problems in the agriculture industry, resulting in export-quality crops.
- To promote entrepreneurship among 100,000 farmers per year.
- To increase sales and net income by 20% per year.
Our Core Values
- GOD CENTERED - We acknowledge Godís central role in our personal and professional lives.
- QUALITY - We are focused to strive for the best products, principles, ideals, practices and processes that challenges mediocrity.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATION - We think out of the box and proactively find ways to do things faster and better.
- RESPECT - We treat others consistently with dignity, transparency, and respect; developing associates into people of integrity.
- ACCOUNTABILITY and TEAMWORK - We assume personal responsibility and accountability to our work, associates, and company resources in order to support a high performing team culture.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH PASSION - We strive to hit and exceed sales targets with persistence and passion.
* back to top *